Luxury Pure New Wool Summer Weight Duvet
Our range of luxuriously soft wool duvets are lovingly handmade in the UK using 100% British pure new wool. When asked what a duvet made from wool is like, we explain it is like having the right weight for the right part of the year. Wool offers a balance between support and comfort, however, being an insulator you do need a lighter one for the summer and a thicker one for the winter. We fill them with only 100% Mule Wool fibre that has been processed in the UK, and it is this that works with your internal thermostat to keep you at a comfortable temperature all night.
Wool fibre is naturally anti-allergenic. The cool, dry environment created with the use of such a fibre makes it difficult for dust mites to live and breed. Dust mite droppings trigger a high proportion of allergies like Asthma. Sheeps wool is naturally anti-allergenic and is the perfect choice for those who suffer such allergies.
Single duvet to fit 136cm x 200cm
Double duvet to fit 200cm x 200cm
Kingsize duvet to fit 225cm x 220cm
Superking duvet to fit 260cm x 220cm
- Unique stitching allows greater airflow
- Chemical free and completely natural
- Sheeps wool fibre is naturally anti-allergenic
- Available in 2 options Summer weight & Winter weight
- Due to the natural nature of our bedding, it is dry clean only
- FREE delivery for orders of £50 and over (applied in basket)
- £3.99 for orders under £50
- 3-5 working days
Express delivery - £6.99
- *Delivers any orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Thurs) the next working day.
- Orders placed between 2pm on Thursday and 2pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
- *There are a small number of regions where we are not able to provide an Express Delivery service, the affected areas and postcodes are detailed in our full delivery policy
We want you to be delighted with your purchase however if for any reason you are not you may return your item* as long as it is unused, the item packaging complete and labels attached if applicable, and fit for re-sale. Your returned item must arrive back with us within 30 days of receipt. You must notify us by e-mail or phone before returning an item to avoid the item being refused or any delay processing your refund.
*Certain items are excluded from our returns policy for hygiene reasons once the sealed packaging has been opened. The following items can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights : mattress protectors, mattresses and toppers , duvets and pillows
Please also see a full copy of our return policy at the bottom of the page.
The Better Sleep Company
Unit 2C Walsden Industrial Estate